Suunto Quest The Best Looking Heart Rate Monitor To Date
Suunto Quest arrived and all we will say is: "Finally, a better styled heart rate monitor". The actual Quest contains robust
good looks along with features to take on any heart monitor. In initial quality it has to rank right up there as the best
looking heart rate monitor watch ever created.
There is absolutely nothing like it. Getting out there with good information and achieving the perfect tempo. Continually
trying to find a best ever time. Training for your upcoming big event. Enjoying every single moment of it. It’s everything you
have waited for. It is what you have been intended for.
Nature is the best health club. Whether or not you are practicing for competition or fun, you'll need a heart rate monitor
you can depend on. By using Suunto Quest, you can individualize each and every exercise session as well as transfer your
personal plans. Keep an eye on your current heart rate, speed, mileage, running cadence and laps in real time and you can
also distribute, program, and assess your results at Movescount.com. All of this is designed inside a clearly rugged style
you can put on every day.
A Suunto Dual Comfort belt chest strap is among the preferred straps we have ever analyzed and the fact that Suunto was
intelligent enough to add a little silicon bead to hold it slip proof shows they are focused on functionality. This sort of
screening and development process should not be understated but if you consider the Suunto professional athletes like Javier
Gomez, who runs a 29 minute 10 k at the end of an Olympic distance triathlon, it is easy to understand why these types of
features aren't ignored in watches such as the Suunto Quest.
A Suunto Quest lets you:
* Develop workout program within the FREE Movescount.com application
* Subsequent workout prompt: length, intensity
* Time of day, calendar date, dual time, alarm
* Download your own training program to your Suunto Quest wrist unit
* Upload your exercise data to Movescount.com
* Customize the Quest's display and settings in Movescount.com
* Stopwatch, interval timer, laps
* Real time heartbeat and heart rate zones
* Real time pace and mileage*
* Run turnover*
* Real time exercise intensity or speed suggestions depending on your workout program
* Water resistant to 30 m / 100 feet
* Navigation in 9 different languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT)
* Heartbeat graphs and training effect in Movescount.com
* Speed graphs in Movescount.com*
* Calories burned in Movescount.com
* Exercise journal and thorough training analysis in Movescount.com
Undoubtedly the new Suunto Quest has already accumulated lots of attention if for no other rationale than simply being
one of the best looking heart rate monitors on the market. Combine that along with it's speed and distance measurement for
both running as well as cycling while using the running or bicycling pods and you have a great workout partner.
If there's any disadvantage to the unit then it will be for individuals who have to have altitude or mapping, however for
those searching for good data as well as metrics, and also visual appearance, then a Suunto Quest should fit the bill.
If you want help with the Suunto Quest then just call the real experts at the Heart Rate Watch Company at 866-586-7129 and
find out what a genuine difference a true specialist can make.
copyright 2012, Rusty Squire, author, email@example.com