Garmin Swim, The New Swim Watch From Garmin - Top Swim Watch Introduction For 2012
Garmin Swim measures your swim efficiency (SWOLF) and sets the standard for swim watches
Garmin Swim is the new swim watch entry for Garmin aimed at helping swimmers quantify their laps, strokes, distance and swimming efficiency.
The Swim by Garmin is the first swim watch that offers distance, speed, strokes, stroke type and includes free online analysis at Garmin Connect.
Garmin Swim offers features for logging all your drills plus it allows you to record timed sets along with gauging SWOLF which is an indicator of swimming efficiency. This watch is a great
tool for lap swimmers of all abilities to improve their swimming. This swim watch has a slim profile and also makes a great everyday watch.
Your weekly distance is displayed directly under the time of day to help you get motivated for upcoming workouts. The watch uses a standard lithium coin cell battery which is user replaceable and
lasts as long as one year under normal conditions.
This watch is very light at only 1.4 ounces and has a nicer styling than any swim watch we have previously tested. "I can't say any of the other swim watches we've ever tested would be ones I would
use as an everyday watch but with the new Garmin Swim that has all changed", says Rusty Squire, President of the Heart Rate Watch Company.
• Watch features - time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, day/date, daily alarm
• Twelve month battery life on a user-replaceable coin cell battery, CR 2032 (based on typical usage)
• Weight: 1.4 oz (40 g)
• Display: black and white, 55 x 31 pixels
• Size (cm): 4.8 cm x 1.3 cm x 4.4 cm
• Temp range: 14oF to 122oF (-10oC to 50oC)
• Designed specifically for pool swimming, records swim distance, pace, stroke count and pool lengths
• Wireless uploads using ANT+™ to Garmin Connect to analyze, store and share workouts; GarminConnect.com
• Gauges swimming efficiency (swolf)
• Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
• Water resistant to 50m
If you would like to talk to a real expert about your swim watch options then just call the Heart Rate Watch Company at 866-586-7129. We'll give you all the comparison data and the tools to make
an informed decision to get the best possible product for your training.
copyright 2012, Rusty Squire, author, email@example.com